3 reasons why you'll want this tax deduction...
As your trusted accountants, we're always looking for ways to make you financially better off while protecting your assets.
With the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) starting to crack down on many aspects of tax compliance, the potential for being audited, investigated or reviewed is higher than it's ever been in the past.
These audits can place a real financial burden on you, your family and business with an unknown amount of additional fees required to defend your position.
An investigative audit could related to your income, various taxes such as land, payroll, business activity, GST and fringe benefits, or employee related compliance like super and workers comp, even record keeping.
The good news is, you can protect yourself with our Audit Shield Service!
- White Paper - Are you protected by our Audit Shield Service?
- Infographic - Why should you consider our Audit Shield Service?
- Case Studies #1
- Case Studies #2
Here are 3 reasons why having audit protection is a good idea:
- You, your family members, and your business are covered if selected for any type of tax audit or review, including prior lodgments;
- The small annual insurance premium is tax-deductible; and
- Our work for you, and assistance in defending your position is covered up to an agreed amount.
Getting protection is easy! We can send you an information pack which outlines how you can simply and easily take part in our Audit Shield Service.
If you have any questions about our Audit Shield Service, please feel free to contact our office today.